Oct 3, 2007

Repetitive Alliterations

Every once in a while, you finally achieve something which you can be proud of. Something about which you can call your friends and crow about. Something on which you can blog about.

Well!! My friends, today is such an occasion., my bravenet site counter site shows 1000 hits.

There are many persons to thank to, but keeping with tradition, I must thank myself, as i must be the returning visitor atleast 300-400 times thus significantly contributing to this significant momentuous moment.

Thanks to you all too.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks....its an honour to read your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading ur blogs make me realize that I am not the last one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it really pains my heart to see tht writer of such a high caliber like urs is calling it an achievement. dude u r worth much more thn ths...think big.

    ReplyDelete